ProScan Coaching Session
Take the ProScan Assessment
with a 60 1:1 Coaching Session with Linda
What is the ProScan Coaching Session?
The ProScan report is chock full of information about you. For many the challenge is interpreting what the results actually mean to you and how to use all the information for your own development and career.
Have you read the section on the priority environment? Are you showing energy drains or low satisfaction and aren’t clear why or what to do? Have you read the section on your communication style and while it makes sense you are unclear how to use this information to communicate more effectively with other? Are you saying to yourself, this is all interesting information yet you aren’t sure how to apply the information to improve your life and/or make other choices? Maybe you are even thinking that the information isn’t exactly correct about you. I promise it is, give me an opportunity to explain it to you so you can understand what it is telling you.
The ProScan coaching session is a 60-minute call with Linda to drill down on what the data is saying and allow you to ask any questions you have. You’ll be able to be more productive, build better relationships, reduce your stress, increase your energy and be more of your natural self more often. If your priority environment indicates energy drains we will discuss strategies to reduce those drains and increase your satisfaction. All of which translates to a happier, more satisfied you.
Why Do the ProScan Coaching Session? What are the benefits?
- Get a better understanding of the information in the report and how to use it to improve communication, relationships, your leadership, make career choices, be more effective, reduce stress and more
- Learn what the information in the priority environment is telling you and develop strategies to increase satisfaction and reduce energy drains
- Understand how to use the motivators and needs sections to plan your career and make decisions.
- Learn how to use the information about your communication, leadership, decision making and backup styles to your advantage, and how they may be preventing you from having what you want.
- How to specifically apply what you have learned about yourself in the report to your work environment and even your personal life
- How to recognize what others that are different from you without judging them
- Can record call and go back and listen time and time again so if missed something you have a way to capture and find the information.
What expect in the coaching session?
- Before the coaching session will receive an email asking you to complete the overriding needs section and motivators, a list of any questions you have to ensure I address them during our conversation and for you to go through the priority environment section and any place it indicates you are feeling the need to be different than you naturally are to consider if it personal, professional or both. And send me everything at least 24 hours before our scheduled call.
- Overview of what the report is about, and what the results are saying, my interpretation of the results and how to use this.
- Discussion of backup, leadership, communication and delegation styles and how it applies to your work environment.
- If the priority environment shows energy drains and/or low satisfaction a discussion on the causes and develop strategies to improve this.
- Discuss the overriding needs and motivators and what this means to you.
- Answer any questions you have that weren’t addressed during the session and/or came up as a result of the discussion.