[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][trx_call_to_action style=”2″ subtitle=”Do you feel like you’re herding cats?” description=”Are you a leader? A business owner, manager, or team leader?
Would you like to be?”][/trx_call_to_action][vc_empty_space height=”3.4em”][vc_column_text]The real question is whether you’re in a position of leadership right now or are hoping to get moved into one soon…are you 100% certain that you know all that you need to be the absolute best and motivate your team to achieve the mission at hand?
Let’s face it, being the boss isn’t all about corner offices, 2 hour lunches and kicking back to watch the team go to work. It’s a lot of hard work and pressure. Because the truth of the matter is that a good leader leads from the front.
An effective leader is the best sales person, most persuasive communicator, hardest worker, and above all — knows how to motivate and delegate so that your team performs at their absolute best, too.
Leadership isn’t easy, yet it can be incredibly rewarding. To those who master the 9 critical components of the leadership machine, in fact…being a leader is guaranteed to be very profitable.
On the other hand, if you’re not at the top of your game when it comes to any of the following leadership skills…you may be in danger of losing your position, never gaining it in the first place or worse.
As a leader, you already know that it’s critical for you to keep improving your skills. But did you know that if you are committed to mastering new attitudes and behaviors you can achieve more than you ever imagined? You see, it’s important for top leaders to do what others aren’t willing to do in order to reach the top tier that only 1% of the population ever attains. This is your opportunity — take advantage of this program and focus on honing these important skills:
- Communication — Yes, you’ve heard it before and you’ll hear it again. Understanding how to communicate effectively and persuasively is arguably the most critical leadership skill you can possess and lacking it is a sure path to ruin.
- Sales — Of course selling your products or services as well as motivating a sales team is critical to your income and that of your company. However, selling isn’t just about collecting money from customers and clients…a great leader knows how to sell ideas and concepts to their team as well as their superiors.
- Delegating — The work must be done and it’s your job to assign the right people to the right tasks so that it’s done accurately and quickly. Because if it’s not…it’s your neck on the chopping block!
- Time management — When you can successfully juggle competing priorities, you have the power to increase productivity, relieve stress and people will stand up and take notice of what to them seems like a superhuman ability.
- Planning — You can’t get anywhere unless you know where you’re going first. Creating and executing detailed plans that not only provide a goal but the exact steps to achieve it gives you and your team an incredible ability to never fail.
- Problem solving — You already know this to be true — problems will arise no matter what you do, and your ability to tackle them and solve them quickly and effectively is the difference between mediocrity and the person who gets the kudos.
- Mentoring — As you become a better leader, you’re going to have to help others succeed as well. Wouldn’t it be great if everyone wanted to do it your way? Here’s your chance!
- Moving from employee to manager — This is every ambitious employee’s dream — getting off the production floor and into the big office.
- Influencing and managing up — A good leader isn’t just the guy or gal who shouts orders down from the balcony. The true greats know how to persuade their leaders that their ideas, plans and approach is the right one. Mastering this skill locks you onto an unbreakable path to amazing success!
- Hiring effectively — People are your greatest asset. Once you learn how to hire effectively you’ll have less turnover and those who stay will be more productive. Wouldn’t it be great to learn how to recognize in the interview who will be a fit, who is likely to be one of your high potentials and who you should pass on?
- Team Dynamics — You may not get to pick your team, but learning how to create a high performing team is essential. And once the team is together learning how to deal with the drama that happens in all teams will move them from mediocre to extraordinary.
It’s not possible for you to become a brilliant leader alone. Let me clarify … you have to do the work by yourself, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’ve put this program together so you can achieve your outrageous goals of success and get the results not only for yourself, but for your entire organization. If you follow these steps, you can become the kind of leader that people want to follow. Are you ready to get results?[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”3.4em”][vc_btn title=”Yes, I’m ready!” style=”classic” color=”danger” size=”lg” align=”center”][vc_empty_space height=”3.4em”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][trx_testimonials style=”testimonials-2″ subtitle=”Well-earned praise from Linda’s clients and students” cat=”0″ count=”13″][/trx_testimonials][vc_empty_space height=”3.4em”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Revamp the Business of Business
My name is Linda Finkle, MCC (master certified coach). Over a career that’s spanned more than three decades, I’ve helped hundreds of hungry leaders and leaders in training to climb the ladder of success and take their rightful place among the world of business’ greats.
I have honed my coaching skills in the fires of real world business. From authoring an Amazon bestselling business book, “Finding the Fork in the Road” to creating an 8-figure recruiting company from the ground up and distinguishing myself as a top performer in sales, business development, and management — I’ve slogged through the mud just like you have and I’ve come out the other side with a wealth of hard won experience that you can now tap into.
And now I want to offer you the chance to sharpen the blade of your leadership sword on the stone of expertise that I’ve developed and I want you to be confident that you’re getting more than your money’s worth!
Leadership development is the most critical skill that any ambitious person from the lowest new hire trying to work their way up to the most seasoned CEO must master. I know that you may not have the time for a 1-on-1 session, so I’ve compiled a series of videos that you can use as your own personal guide as often as you wish.
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Linda, please let me tap into your experience and become a leadership success story. I want to order “Revamp the Business of Business“ right now!” style=”classic” color=”danger” size=”lg” align=”center”][vc_column_text]
If you’re struggling with delegation or managing a team, it’s a result of a choice you’ve made. If you want a different result, make a different choice…today!
In Revamp the Business of Business, you have the opportunity to select the items that apply to your unique situation, so you can get results quickly. Each block is a one-hour video with accompanying mp3 audio, allowing you to listen from anywhere.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][trx_list style=”iconed” icon=”icon-star” icon_color=”#f55449″][trx_list_item title=”Change the Business of Business Through Communication”][vc_column_text]Includes the 6 building blocks of successful communication, how to get back on track if communication goes awry, and tips/tools on communication. Little tips with big impact on your success.[/vc_column_text][/trx_list_item][trx_list_item title=”Drive the Change”][vc_column_text]Learn the secrets to building trust, motivating employees and leading even without having any authority.[/vc_column_text][/trx_list_item][trx_list_item title=”Problem Solving 101″][vc_column_text]Learn the tricks to solving problems by recognizing what gets in the way of solutions and how to spot issues before they even crop up.[/vc_column_text][/trx_list_item][trx_list_item title=”Chaos Averted”][vc_column_text]Master the art of managing your time and competing priorities so that every moment is spent profitably.[/vc_column_text][/trx_list_item][trx_list_item title=”Generate the Power”][vc_column_text]Become a superior delegator and learn how to manage those who don’t delegate at all.[/vc_column_text][/trx_list_item][trx_list_item title=”Influencing and Managing Up”][vc_column_text]The most effective leaders are those who can manage those around them…including their superiors.[/vc_column_text][/trx_list_item][trx_list_item title=”Plan It 2 Win It”][vc_column_text]Whether you run a department, a business, or just yourself, creating accurate plans with specific steps to attain each goal is the key to incredible success that others can only envy.[/vc_column_text][/trx_list_item][trx_list_item title=”Selling Reinvented”][vc_column_text]Whether you sell products or services for a living, are responsible for developing new clients or simply want to become more persuasive and get others in your organization onboard with your ideas, this compressed lesson enhances your powers.[/vc_column_text][/trx_list_item][trx_list_item title=”Moving From Individual Contributor to Supervisor”][vc_column_text]Get the knowledge and skills you need to step out of the producer role and into the leadership position you know you deserve.[/vc_column_text][/trx_list_item][trx_list_item title=”Functioning Together”][vc_column_text]Whether you get to pick your team or have an existing team you will manage, learning how to build an extraordinary team takes skill, practice, and patience.[/vc_column_text][/trx_list_item][trx_list_item title=”The Quest for Talent”][vc_column_text]Hiring effectively is key to the success of any organization. How do you hire so they won’t quit? How do you retain your best and brightest? Get the knowledge you need to know so you don’t lose your talent to someone else.[/vc_column_text][/trx_list_item][trx_list_item title=”The Language of Interviewing”][vc_column_text]Interviewing successfully is a mix of science and art. Learning how to interview well gives you the best chance of hiring successfully, and getting those you want to say yes to your offer.[/vc_column_text][/trx_list_item][/trx_list][vc_empty_space height=”3.4em”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Not only does each lesson come with a one-hour video and audio, I’m throwing in special bonuses to help you apply what you learn in your real-world situation.
Revamp is a like an MBA squeezed into 12 hours packed full of real-world examples, immediately applicable advice, and free of decades-old dusty theory that really does nothing but waste your time.
Start sharpening your leadership blade now for as little as $27!
Each of the “Revamp the Business of Business” lessons is a 1-hour video and additional 1-hour audio standalone course. That means you can buy any or all of them without worrying about getting them in any kind of order. Pick and choose what you want to focus on and pick up new ones over time.
You can have each power-packed, laser-focused lesson for only $27, or you can purchase several at a time for an additional discount like this:
- Buy up to 5 lessons for $27 each
- Buy anywhere from 6 to 11 lessons and get them for only an additional $10 each:
- 6 lessons for $145 (a discount of 11%)
- 7 lessons for $155 (a discount of 18%)
- 8 lessons for $165 (a discount of 24%)
- 9 lessons for $175 (a discount of 28%)
- 10 lessons for $185 (a discount of 32%)
- 11 lessons for $195 (a discount of 34%)
- Or buy all 12 for an awesomely low price of only $167! That’s over 49% off and you get the entire 12 leadership master building block course!
Imagine, 30+ years of sales, leadership, management, planning and coaching expertise wrapped into one 12-hour video bundle with 12 hours of mp3 audio to listen to anytime you want for less than $200!
Get the attention, money and praise you deserve by mastering the 12 vital building blocks of leadership success guaranteed!
While I can’t 100% guarantee your results simply because I’m not there in person to kick your butt, I will guarantee the products you’re about to purchase. Try any or all of the Revamp the Business of Business 12 vital building blocks to profitable leadership success and if you’re not totally satisfied and the information isn’t working for you, then I’ll refund 100% of your purchase price up until 30 days after you buy with no questions asked!
Don’t let another day go by wondering if you’re getting the most out of your team.
Don’t take the chance that you may be making critical leadership mistakes that are actually harming profitability and team cohesion without even knowing it.
Get the most compact and powerful system to boost you up to grasp that brass ring and amaze your employees, co-workers and superiors with your unmatched leadership abilities now.
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”2.4em”][vc_btn title=”Yes, I want to sharpen the blade of my leadership abilities today. I’m ready to order now!” style=”classic” color=”danger” size=”lg” align=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row]