Changing jobs is not only more frequent…it’s far more stressful and difficult as well. Part of the reason people change jobs so often may be partly due to dissatisfaction with part or all of the work environment.
More often than not, people find themselves in a job they hate, burdened by an ever-increasing level of stress.
Have you ever:
- Found yourself in a job role that really didn’t suit you?
- Felt pressured because your job demanded you be someone or something you’re not?
- Taken a job because it matched your degree or because somebody made you an offer only to find you hated it?
- Wanted to change careers or even jobs and found that even after the change nothing got better?
- Switched jobs several times and still can’t seem to find that dream job and maybe feel hopeless and resigned to a mediocre or unhappy career?
- Taken a Meyer’s Briggs personality or other vocational test and came away with nothing that really helped you find your perfect place?
- Wondered what jobs are best suited to you as an individual and not just the ones you are qualified for?
It’s vital to your career success that you find out exactly what you’re suited for.
Take a peek behind the scenes and learn more about your strengths and motivators
Did you know that it’s becoming more and more common for employers to subject you to a full battery of comprehensive personality and vocational testing? Companies are using these assessments to evaluate you to determine:
- If your personality suits their culture.
- Your preferred work styles and how you perform under stress.
- How you function most naturally and what external factors affect this.
- Your energy — physical, mental, emotional, and even spiritual.
- What you find satisfying, dissatisfying, and what changes your stress and energy levels.
- How you communicate and make decisions.
- Your needs, wants, and desires.
- What kind of environments you prefer.
They’re going to test you for all of this and more…doesn’t it make sense to really know what they’re going to discover so that you can focus your time and energy on a job that’s truly right for you?
ProScan clears the fog and helps you chart a course for success
My name is Linda Finkle, Master Certified Coach, best-selling business author, and successful entrepreneur and employer. For more than 30 years now, I’ve worked with hundreds of individuals and organizations to help them find the right resources to improve their success rates and overall satisfaction.
Perhaps the biggest part of my job, whether working with an individual to help them move up in their career or with a company searching for the best people to build the most effective team possible — is deeply understanding an individual’s or an organization’s overall psychology. Matching a person to a job is more than just ensuring they have the right degree and work experience.
Your perfect job is out there, and it’s simply a matter of truly understanding how you think, feel, and act, and how a particular working culture will affect you. That’s why the ProScan has been hugely successful for hundreds of people just like you.
- I’ve been certified in this tool and have used it for over 12 years.
- I’ve personally had over 500 people use ProScan and not only have they said it’s a very accurate depiction of them, it’s helped them tremendously in finding a new job or career.
- I personally work with 50+ companies who state unequivocally that they absolutely wouldn’t hire anyone unless they took a ProScan assessment.
Take control of your career and soar to new heights
You now have access to the world’s most powerful and accurate work and personality profile. With ProScan, you no longer have to wonder if this new job is the right job. You no longer have to waste years of your life being miserable in a position that you despise and that’s not suited to your true wants and needs.
Act now and take your ProScan to tap into your full potential. ProScan tells you:
- Exactly what information applies to you and your career because ProScan’s data isn’t simply based on what psychologists think — it’s based on real-world working people.
- What stressors are making you function differently than you really are and how they affect your work life.
- How to truly know if a job is going to fit you or not.
- Whether what you’re doing is really worth it to you by measuring your satisfaction and overall level of happiness.
- How to determine if your needs and motivators are being met and how to make certain that they will be in the future.
- Learn how to reduce your stressors so that you have more energy, allowing you to be more productive and profitable.
- And so much more!
Truly knowing who you are and what you need from life and from work shows you the path to take to attain all that you want and more.
How ProScan has helped others
We initially engaged Linda to help make a successful transition off of our current team at the time and form a new team of our own. In preparation for this transition, she helped us develop our new team structure and roles by diving into our SWOT analysis, business plan, and goals. We worked through the conversations we would have with management, current team members, our clients, and potential new hires. As a result of our work with Linda, we were well prepared for the conversations, kept 100% of our clients, and hired a new assistant. During this time, we had to stay focused on our metrics for the business and meet our goals, which Linda ensured we did.
We interviewed several coaches and scheduled those calls back-to-back. Upon completion of the calls but before having a thorough debriefing conversation with each other, we each had Linda at the top of our list.
Sonja: "During our interview call, she kind of scared us. I felt that she would definitely be able to hold us accountable."
Blake: "Linda has great rapport and is very relationship-focused."
These were the initial reasons we hired Linda, but they still hold true today. The combination of these has led to an amazing relationship that neither of us would give up for the world. We continue to work with Linda to help us take our business to the next level.
When I started to work with Linda I knew I was ready for something more, and needed help to get there. I wanted to take my business to the million-dollar producer level and knew I needed to create a business model that would provide sustainable growth. I heard Linda speak at a conference and knew then I needed to work with her. Her energetic style and long list of accomplishments came across during her presentation and motivated me into action. Her customized approach to coaching has helped me focus on my strengths, set realistic goals and keeps me accountable. In the last year, my business is 30% over the previous year, I am more confident and recognize and embrace my talents and abilities to create a business that resonates with who I am. I'm looking forward to reaching the million-dollar producer level with Linda's support and help.
I've found working with Linda provokes me to think, analyze and take action on the things that I need to change in order for me to have better outcomes.
We hired Linda to speak at our annual Women in Finance event with the theme this year on Professional Presence when Linda discussed negotiating skills for women. Linda was easy to work with from our first interaction. She clearly knew the topic and customized it to our audience. One of our members said "The negotiation's presentation was perfect, as I learned a lot and have already shared it with my assistant, husband, and few friends who already have learned something from you, too!" The presentation was productive and information and Linda was an engaging speaker. If you are looking for an inspired, motivated speaker then Linda would be an excellent choice.
Linda Finkle is incredibly insightful, thought-provoking and genuinely helpful. She combines strong listening skills with very practical and compelling business judgment. Linda's coaching has been instrumental in identifying and developing critical success factors in key senior leaders. Most important, Linda cares deeply about her professional relationships. She is certainly interested in success, but more importantly she is unequivocally committed to doing what is right. We place enormous value on our relationship with Linda and know that together we will share many future successes.
I believe working with Linda at Incedo Group has made me a better leader. The bottom line is she forces you to sit down and think about what you are doing, why you are doing it, how you are doing it and its impact on others. This is invaluable to leaders who have to perform at their peak, in a world that equally regards consistency and the willingness to change.
I had recently been promoted to a Director position, and was looking for guidance in stepping into that role, and continuing on a path of professional growth. My objectives were to improve my leadership abilities, learn to effectively hold others accountable, learn to look at the company as a whole vs. just my department, and contribute to the direction and success of the company as a whole.
In addition to stepping into the promotion to Director, there were also major changes in the organization at that time. Linda helped me navigate the landscape in a professional and effective way. Her guidance gave me the tools to stay centered and remain focused. In addition to the internal organizational changes, a couple of my largest accounts had been struggling, resulting in loss of business for all of their major partners. While working with Linda, I was able to increase my overall sales in the face of those major challenges. I believe that my work with Linda has elevated me as a professional, providing me sustainable skills and abilities to continue to escalate my career.
As a woman who is striving to be successful in business, I was drawn to Linda as an example of a strong, successful, and confident woman who had a lot of experiences to pull from. Further, her style of communication is straightforward, easy, and open. I spoke with 3 or 4 coaches, and the choice was quick and easy.
When we hired Linda, we wanted to develop two of our managers' communication skills to prepare them for the C-suite. We wanted to put concrete deliverables into action such that learning could be applied in real time. Working with Linda, our managers not only had the opportunity to bat above their class, but improved their communication skills across the board and clarified and refined their developmental goals.
Linda was recommended from a long-time colleague in employee relations that I trust. After speaking with her and several others, she was the clear choice. A strong coach who insists on establishing measurable outcomes. Compassionate but direct, time with Linda is well spent.
Don’t apply for or accept another dead end job — take the ProScan assessment now for only $97!
With 30 years of experience behind me and more than a dozen using ProScan to help over 500 people find their true and truly satisfying work path, it’s easy to see how this product could cost hundreds of dollars.
However, my goal is to give you every advantage and make this as quick and painless as possible. That’s why you can access ProScan today for less than $100! Here’s what you get:
- The actual ProScan assessment, which takes only about 5 minutes to complete.
- Your personalized 20-page report describing you in exact detail.
- A special document that tells you how to read and analyze the information.
- Your report also contains several visual charts, which graphically display your stressors, motivators, and your best path to success.
Never fall into the wrong job again.
Never worry about changing jobs or careers and wonder if it’s the right move or whether you’re just going to be unhappy in a new place.
Find out exactly what you need to thrive and how to go out and get it.
Give yourself the ultimate competitive edge and learn what your next employer really wants to know. Take your ProScan now and take the first step on the path to a happier, more productive and financially rewarding life!